go https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/cialis-viagra-erfahrungen/82/ scope of work research proposal example cover letter for music architecture firm business plan sample essay writing tips gcse ap euro homework help go to site online help for homework twilight essay questions http://visablepeople.com/essay-structures-13306/ https://psijax.edu/medicine/sildenafil-kamagra-dose-jelly/50/ television is harmful for children essay see url https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/how-long-should-i-wait-after-a-meal-to-take-viagra/11/ custom writings reviews essays on tender offers and share repurchases https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/apa-format-essay-example/47/ https://simplevisit.com/telemedicine/nolvadex-vs-nolvadren/16/ viagra anterior ischemic optic neuropathy webinar presentation overcoming obstacles essay ideas watch alzheimer's thesis topic can i get viagra in phuket http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/example-of-a-good-conclusion-for-a-critical-essay/ go nexium capsule size here follow url how can i get free viagra narrative essay topics for college PhD Look at BPT Action
Hard for MDs
Why MD’s & DO’s find it hard to accept a new therapy?
- Drs are responsible for any harm to their patients and so rightly insist on solid evidence prior to acceptance.
- It is hard to accept new therapies and Drs often fail to distinguish between “proof” and evidence that is highly suggestive for safety and efficacy.
- Other unscientific, dubious new therapies lack testing, clinical records and UBI gets linked into these without warrant.
- Drs have often depended on the pharmaceutical companies to come up with the cures and one so easy and inexpensive as UBI is not attractive.
- Drs do not have time to investigate all new therapies and therefore fail to see one like UBI as having merit.
An applicable motto none the less is:
Condemnation without Investigation is
nothing but Arrogance &/or Ignorance