https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/how-do-cite-a-website-in-apa-format/21/ help in economics essay women in business pre algebra homework help best essays writing website online https://www.texaskidneycare.com/takecare/buy-penicillin/120/ watch viagra cada cuando levitra lonsdale phd thesis search canadian pharmacy finasteride write an essay on my last day at school sitel work at home job reviews how to write a conclusion for a essay who can i get to write my paper for me poltergeist movie reviewВ https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/christian-ghostwriting-services/16/ are synthroid and levothyroxine the same drug levitra wyanet source url how to write a science lab introduction term paper writer service hamara watan essay in urdu study plan essay enter site go site other forms of viagra https://psijax.edu/medicine/cataflam-united-states/50/ benefits of publishing research papers source link dna hypothesis enter site PhD Look at BPT Action
Hard for MDs
Why MD’s & DO’s find it hard to accept a new therapy?
- Drs are responsible for any harm to their patients and so rightly insist on solid evidence prior to acceptance.
- It is hard to accept new therapies and Drs often fail to distinguish between “proof” and evidence that is highly suggestive for safety and efficacy.
- Other unscientific, dubious new therapies lack testing, clinical records and UBI gets linked into these without warrant.
- Drs have often depended on the pharmaceutical companies to come up with the cures and one so easy and inexpensive as UBI is not attractive.
- Drs do not have time to investigate all new therapies and therefore fail to see one like UBI as having merit.
An applicable motto none the less is:
Condemnation without Investigation is
nothing but Arrogance &/or Ignorance