difficulties in writing academic essays https://psijax.edu/medicine/jovens-pode-usar-viagra/50/ biology a2 synoptic essay help https://carlgans.org/report/essay-healthy-eating-habits/7/ source url nexium interaction with lisinopril ayuda la viagra a la eyaculacion precoz hindi essay about pollution thesis results chapter library epfl thesis https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/order-professional-viagra/100/ finished essay meme 2 paragraph essay outline natural power herbal viagra https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/essay-student-life-college/17/ here https://footcaregroup.org/perpill/bolota-cialis/35/ enter term paper on 3g technology essays in international litigation and the conflict of laws crestor 20 mg indicaciones enter site viagra pills look like go site https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/levitra-orosolubile-20-mg-costo/33/ professional resume writing services melbourne thesis on financial management free download my essay for affordable price https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/mesitran-bijsluiter-cialis/34/ que pasa si consumo viagra viagra india pune PhD Look at BPT Action
Hard for MDs
Why MD’s & DO’s find it hard to accept a new therapy?
- Drs are responsible for any harm to their patients and so rightly insist on solid evidence prior to acceptance.
- It is hard to accept new therapies and Drs often fail to distinguish between “proof” and evidence that is highly suggestive for safety and efficacy.
- Other unscientific, dubious new therapies lack testing, clinical records and UBI gets linked into these without warrant.
- Drs have often depended on the pharmaceutical companies to come up with the cures and one so easy and inexpensive as UBI is not attractive.
- Drs do not have time to investigate all new therapies and therefore fail to see one like UBI as having merit.
An applicable motto none the less is:
Condemnation without Investigation is
nothing but Arrogance &/or Ignorance