get link director of plant operations resume length short essay year viagra was invented essay on petrol price hike where can i do my essays https://grad.cochise.edu/college/thesis-statement-definition-essay-examples/20/ viagra and niacin the american dream essay weaning off prednisone https://www.cochise.edu/academic/geography-assignments-help/32/ here steps in writing a paper enter term paper writing services reviews cialis kobuk follow site taking viagra plus cialis http://hyperbaricnurses.org/12208-viagra-for-treatment-of-pulmonary-hypertension/ levitra vs viagra vs cialis cialis kopen in den haag https://greenechamber.org/blog/top-research-paper-proofreading-website-uk/74/ https://homemods.org/usc/autobiography-example-essay/46/ do my java coursework http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/printable-cialis-coupon/68/ girlviagra does viagra cause kidney stones short essay on games and sports go to link thesis statement for a research paper generator thesis citation mla 8 buy business plan pro PhD Look at BPT Action
Hard for MDs
Why MD’s & DO’s find it hard to accept a new therapy?
- Drs are responsible for any harm to their patients and so rightly insist on solid evidence prior to acceptance.
- It is hard to accept new therapies and Drs often fail to distinguish between “proof” and evidence that is highly suggestive for safety and efficacy.
- Other unscientific, dubious new therapies lack testing, clinical records and UBI gets linked into these without warrant.
- Drs have often depended on the pharmaceutical companies to come up with the cures and one so easy and inexpensive as UBI is not attractive.
- Drs do not have time to investigate all new therapies and therefore fail to see one like UBI as having merit.
An applicable motto none the less is:
Condemnation without Investigation is
nothing but Arrogance &/or Ignorance