discussion essay topics ielts dissertation binders east london https://drexelmagazine.org/compare/lincoln-douglas-debates-essay/18/ get link clomid pregnancy early signs example of a good scientific abstract phgh vs cialis viagra user stories https://chfn.org/fastered/snafi-viagra-for-women/36/ https://ncappa.org/term/julius-caesar-writing/4/ prednisone reducing side effects https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/cialis-nainen/14/ how to write a conclusion for a college essay greencarecanada https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/essay-body-paragraphs-example/25/ click here source link go to link cialis interaction with other s maryland celebrex attorney pay me to write your essay essay format for college applications https://psijax.edu/medicine/kp-viagra-i-malm/50/ danelectro free speech https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/homework-help-vocab/27/ essay writing academic words jack kerouac essays here class ranking on resume see url essay writing outline https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/recommended-valtrex-treatment/31/ PhD Look at BPT Action
Hard for MDs
Why MD’s & DO’s find it hard to accept a new therapy?
- Drs are responsible for any harm to their patients and so rightly insist on solid evidence prior to acceptance.
- It is hard to accept new therapies and Drs often fail to distinguish between “proof” and evidence that is highly suggestive for safety and efficacy.
- Other unscientific, dubious new therapies lack testing, clinical records and UBI gets linked into these without warrant.
- Drs have often depended on the pharmaceutical companies to come up with the cures and one so easy and inexpensive as UBI is not attractive.
- Drs do not have time to investigate all new therapies and therefore fail to see one like UBI as having merit.
An applicable motto none the less is:
Condemnation without Investigation is
nothing but Arrogance &/or Ignorance