bar none review essay writer series free essay about families deteriorating click here thesis editing services thesis defense introduction speech here https://psijax.edu/medicine/comment-acheter-du-cialis-en-pharmacie/50/ essays about fast food restaurants https://mysaschool.org/expository/essay-on-flowers-for-algernon-by-daniel-keyes/15/ click where to buy viagra in florida what is essay questions go to site write an essay on communication source url university of tennessee speech pathology buy viagra batam go to site fast delivery viagra aust thesis of islamic studies business plan of a biotech company essay on stop the war medscom bewertung essay on travelling is pleasurable https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/how-long-does-effects-of-viagra-last/20/ https://heystamford.com/writing/best-website-to-buy-an-essay/8/ essay persuasive prompt https://goodbelly.com/rxpack/levitra-falcons-logo/32/ enter how to write thesis in word 2007 cd23 clomid dosage how to buy viagra in norway Patient Guidelines:
It is very important that you…..
- We recommend that you drink at least 12-20 oz of water an hour or so prior to your treatment. Also taking an aspirin may help in allowing your blood to flow.
- After treatment assist your body in eliminating toxins that will be flushed by this therapy. You should drink 6 to 8 glasses of pure or filtered water daily, primarily between meals.
- Treatment may be more effective if you do not take any antioxidant supplements on the day of and the day after your U.V. treatment.
- Antibiotics should not be taken during the course of U.V. light therapy, unless under the direct supervision of your doctor. They may be photosensitizing.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for at least 2 hours following each U.V. light treatment
- Sulpha drugs should be allowed a ‘washout’ period of 3-5 days before BPT is given and not used for seven days after a treatment. Talk to our office regarding this.
Affects after Therapy
During therapy a “flushing” of the face normally occurs immediately after treatment. This indicates an additional amount of oxygen has been introduced into the blood stream, A slight rise in temperature may also occur, which is the body’s natural reaction when the immune system is stimulated. The stimulated immune system continues its activity for hours and sometimes days after the treatment has been induced.