is capitalism dead essay contest ixoten 50mg clomid https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/sample-term-paper-apa-style/25/ cialis zum essen act optional essay thesis manual gatech kesan sildenafil assignment legal go site taking fat burners with synthroid go here https://optionsrehab.org/generic/levitra-efekty-uboczne/60/ how to write an ap euro essay cheap admission essay ghostwriter for hire for mba cheap admission paper ghostwriting services au essays on socialism and communism in the 1920s source url go site https://samponline.org/blacklives/against-death-penalty-research-papers/27/ enter salman rushdie essays being beautiful essay cultural anthropology essay topics causes of crime in malaysia essay example of good dissertation what to wear for a presentation sociology research paper topics list micardis cialis https://heystamford.com/writing/custom-essay-order-review/8/ muhammad ali essay introduction pig thyroid vs synthroid posologie flagyl uses Patient Guidelines:
It is very important that you…..
- We recommend that you drink at least 12-20 oz of water an hour or so prior to your treatment. Also taking an aspirin may help in allowing your blood to flow.
- After treatment assist your body in eliminating toxins that will be flushed by this therapy. You should drink 6 to 8 glasses of pure or filtered water daily, primarily between meals.
- Treatment may be more effective if you do not take any antioxidant supplements on the day of and the day after your U.V. treatment.
- Antibiotics should not be taken during the course of U.V. light therapy, unless under the direct supervision of your doctor. They may be photosensitizing.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for at least 2 hours following each U.V. light treatment
- Sulpha drugs should be allowed a ‘washout’ period of 3-5 days before BPT is given and not used for seven days after a treatment. Talk to our office regarding this.
Affects after Therapy
During therapy a “flushing” of the face normally occurs immediately after treatment. This indicates an additional amount of oxygen has been introduced into the blood stream, A slight rise in temperature may also occur, which is the body’s natural reaction when the immune system is stimulated. The stimulated immune system continues its activity for hours and sometimes days after the treatment has been induced.