https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/le-viagra-et-la-santg/100/ https://www.go-gba.org/69-dissertation-page-titre/ click here follow url research paper hot topics cialis grand rivers service hours essay difference between viagra and cialis mixing cialis with viagra viagra cialis and levitra do not work rice mba essays 2011 https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/venden-viagra-en-walmart/82/ buy famvir follow site click here ap bio essays and rubrics cialis willow canyon go to site best term papers canada homework help help writing essays english essay introduction helper http://jeromechamber.com/event/completing-your-qualitative-dissertation-a-roadmap-from-beginning-to-end/23/ copywriting services nursing research paper example https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/why-do-i-have-to-do-my-homework/27/ source url thesis statement and informal outline worksheet follow writing customer want doctor essay http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/synthroid-long-term-side-effects/68/ Patient Guidelines:
It is very important that you…..
- We recommend that you drink at least 12-20 oz of water an hour or so prior to your treatment. Also taking an aspirin may help in allowing your blood to flow.
- After treatment assist your body in eliminating toxins that will be flushed by this therapy. You should drink 6 to 8 glasses of pure or filtered water daily, primarily between meals.
- Treatment may be more effective if you do not take any antioxidant supplements on the day of and the day after your U.V. treatment.
- Antibiotics should not be taken during the course of U.V. light therapy, unless under the direct supervision of your doctor. They may be photosensitizing.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for at least 2 hours following each U.V. light treatment
- Sulpha drugs should be allowed a ‘washout’ period of 3-5 days before BPT is given and not used for seven days after a treatment. Talk to our office regarding this.
Affects after Therapy
During therapy a “flushing” of the face normally occurs immediately after treatment. This indicates an additional amount of oxygen has been introduced into the blood stream, A slight rise in temperature may also occur, which is the body’s natural reaction when the immune system is stimulated. The stimulated immune system continues its activity for hours and sometimes days after the treatment has been induced.