https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/can-you-mix-zoloft-and-viagra/100/ source philosophy essay examples levitra prescription_assistance_program statistics coursework payment physics research paper topics el viagra y la vision kpa viagra spanien cialis och grapefrukt https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/cuando-termina-la-patente-de-viagra/13/ narrative of the life of frederick douglass essay viagra psychological issues coupons for abilify example of poetry comparison essay enter https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/help-starting-a-research-paper/3/ https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/a-monster-ate-my-homework-app/26/ essay about yourself tagalog viagra online questionnaire https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/birth-control-essay/2/ free essay on obesity in children https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/how-to-construct-thesis-statement/6/ putin dissertation essay on the theme follow url source link get link popular article editing website for phd directory disposable email paper report research retail tissue chapter 2 thesis about hiv see see url Patient Guidelines:
It is very important that you…..
- We recommend that you drink at least 12-20 oz of water an hour or so prior to your treatment. Also taking an aspirin may help in allowing your blood to flow.
- After treatment assist your body in eliminating toxins that will be flushed by this therapy. You should drink 6 to 8 glasses of pure or filtered water daily, primarily between meals.
- Treatment may be more effective if you do not take any antioxidant supplements on the day of and the day after your U.V. treatment.
- Antibiotics should not be taken during the course of U.V. light therapy, unless under the direct supervision of your doctor. They may be photosensitizing.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for at least 2 hours following each U.V. light treatment
- Sulpha drugs should be allowed a ‘washout’ period of 3-5 days before BPT is given and not used for seven days after a treatment. Talk to our office regarding this.
Affects after Therapy
During therapy a “flushing” of the face normally occurs immediately after treatment. This indicates an additional amount of oxygen has been introduced into the blood stream, A slight rise in temperature may also occur, which is the body’s natural reaction when the immune system is stimulated. The stimulated immune system continues its activity for hours and sometimes days after the treatment has been induced.