What Does it Do?
Biophotonic Therapy has proven to:
- Kill bacteria and virus in the blood
- Supercharge the immune system
- Improve circulation
- Oxygenate tissue
- Produce a balancing effect (homeostasis)
- Reduce pain in tissues
- Increase tolerance of the body towards radiation or chemotherapy.
- Cardiovascular protection through increased metabolism of cholesterol, uric acid, and glucose
- Produce anti-inflammatory effects
- Instill anti-infection properties
- Stimulate production of red blood cells
- Improve the flow and properties of blood
Biophotonic Therapy (BPT) is also known by other names such as Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI), photoluminescence, photopheresis, and photodynamic therapy. This therapy has been tested by time, being used for over 70 years by physicians all over the world. Well over 1 million treatments have been given and no serious side effects are known. BPT is a process of exposing blood to ultraviolet light rays. The therapy creates an immune response called an “autogenous vaccine”. This stimulates the immune system to destroy any and all pathogens, no matter if they are viral, bacterial, or fungal. Toxins from microbes, plants, insects, and animals can all be cleared by using BPT. Toxins from ricin, tetanus, botulism, snake venom, bee stings, bacterial invasions are also eliminated (See article – Other Diseases).