Does BioPhotonic Therapy Have Advantages Over Pharmaceutical Drugs?
topics persuasive essays religion in schools essays follow site https://samponline.org/blacklives/johns-hopkins-creative-writing-major/27/ helping people with disabilities essay dissertation example psychology visual culture essays lipitor and low carb diet como saber se homem usa viagra depo provera lawsuit tennessee https://eagfwc.org/men/pfizer-pharma-gmbh-viagra/100/ thesis 11 go to site https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/civil-engineering-term-paper-topics/22/ go to link synthroid 0 https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/diabetic-neuropathy-and-viagra/11/ https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/sildenafil-stada-50mg-filmtabletten/34/ cialis hapeville follow site go here sample term papers psychology ap spanish essay quinceanera https://smartfin.org/science/cialis-40-mg-dosage/12/ https://journeysmobilevet.com/edimprove/achat-viagra-pharmacie-sans-ordonnance/26/ go site essay merchant of venice click here automated essay graders zalgiris hsbc m&a case study competition here Consider the following for BPT
- BioPhotonic Therapy stimulates the production of a vaccine based on ones particular virus or bacteria, therefore it is more specific and has greater effectiveness.
- Drugs often produce resistant strands of bacteria. Bacteria is far less likely to become resistant to BPT.
- More versatile, it works on many conditions. Whereas many drugs may be needed, causing multiple side effects.
- Stopping or starting BPT Therapy has no consequence, but if chemotherapies are stopped there exists possible consequences of drug resistance and further spread of the disease.
- Accidental overdoes is virtually impossible.
- Does not destroy benign Flora (helpful bacteria).
- Does not depress the immune defenses.
- Boosts overall immunological defenses of the body.
- Less expensive than many drugs.
(Dillon “Healing Photons” CH 1-10)