Does BioPhotonic Therapy Have Advantages Over Pharmaceutical Drugs?
what is the purpose of the introduction source url coursework finder effects of viagra on normal males essay about usa source link winter olympics https://www.myrml.org/outreach/thesis-argument-essay/42/ how to write a speech about yourself examples shen li herbal viagra achat viagra homme custom university cover letter topic getting rid viagra spam https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/advertising-account-planning-resume-curriculum-vitae/3/ levitra ringing ears apollo moon landing hoax hypothesis cialis carbamazepine interaction best recreational viagra https://eagfwc.org/men/citation-viagra-alzheimer/100/ https://www.cen.edu/notice/essay-about-inconvenient-truth/24/ https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/the-laramie-project-essay/17/ follow https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/where-can-i-buy-viagra-in-stores/20/ essays on line click here betadermic rezeptfrei viagra metformin glumetza research dissertation example https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/term-paper-free-download/45/ buy viagra 100mg online essay myself form 4 custom papers term written Consider the following for BPT
- BioPhotonic Therapy stimulates the production of a vaccine based on ones particular virus or bacteria, therefore it is more specific and has greater effectiveness.
- Drugs often produce resistant strands of bacteria. Bacteria is far less likely to become resistant to BPT.
- More versatile, it works on many conditions. Whereas many drugs may be needed, causing multiple side effects.
- Stopping or starting BPT Therapy has no consequence, but if chemotherapies are stopped there exists possible consequences of drug resistance and further spread of the disease.
- Accidental overdoes is virtually impossible.
- Does not destroy benign Flora (helpful bacteria).
- Does not depress the immune defenses.
- Boosts overall immunological defenses of the body.
- Less expensive than many drugs.
(Dillon “Healing Photons” CH 1-10)