Does BioPhotonic Therapy Have Advantages Over Pharmaceutical Drugs?
http://pejepscothistorical.org/education/professional-letter-writing-services/03/ essay writers online cheap writing critical analysis papers click help with writing essays https://eagfwc.org/men/buy-viagra-in-vadodara/100/ average price of cialis per pill follow link writing literary essays go coursework help online cheap report ghostwriters service usa essay writing on success https://grad.cochise.edu/college/thesis-on-skills-development/20/ see url https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/communication-term-paper/45/ great gatsby analysis essay tackling geography coursework enter site a streetcar named desire essay essay on romanticism viagra order cheap iframe best online viagra https://artsgarage.org/blog/thesis-structural-equation-modeling/83/ tadalafil tablets 5mg tadarise 5 http://www.chesszone.org/lib/elite-essay-editing-5037.html see url degree essay writing topics to write my college essay on the homework help line Consider the following for BPT
- BioPhotonic Therapy stimulates the production of a vaccine based on ones particular virus or bacteria, therefore it is more specific and has greater effectiveness.
- Drugs often produce resistant strands of bacteria. Bacteria is far less likely to become resistant to BPT.
- More versatile, it works on many conditions. Whereas many drugs may be needed, causing multiple side effects.
- Stopping or starting BPT Therapy has no consequence, but if chemotherapies are stopped there exists possible consequences of drug resistance and further spread of the disease.
- Accidental overdoes is virtually impossible.
- Does not destroy benign Flora (helpful bacteria).
- Does not depress the immune defenses.
- Boosts overall immunological defenses of the body.
- Less expensive than many drugs.
(Dillon “Healing Photons” CH 1-10)