Does BioPhotonic Therapy Have Advantages Over Pharmaceutical Drugs?
Consider the following for BPT
- BioPhotonic Therapy stimulates the production of a vaccine based on ones particular virus or bacteria, therefore it is more specific and has greater effectiveness.
- Drugs often produce resistant strands of bacteria. Bacteria is far less likely to become resistant to BPT.
- More versatile, it works on many conditions. Whereas many drugs may be needed, causing multiple side effects.
- Stopping or starting BPT Therapy has no consequence, but if chemotherapies are stopped there exists possible consequences of drug resistance and further spread of the disease.
- Accidental overdoes is virtually impossible.
- Does not destroy benign Flora (helpful bacteria).
- Does not depress the immune defenses.
- Boosts overall immunological defenses of the body.
- Less expensive than many drugs.
(Dillon “Healing Photons” CH 1-10)