Does BioPhotonic Therapy Have Advantages Over Pharmaceutical Drugs?
https://explorationproject.org/annotated/my-life-changes-essay/80/ practice writing hypothesis worksheet creative writing summer camps calgary follow site follow click su torbasi fiyati viagra i buy a comparison essay go prix cialis vs viagra https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/essay-green-economy-does-it-include-you/27/ prezzo cialis slovenia thesis on discrimination in the workplace dog prednisone side effects custom term papers cialis for ed and bph viagra cialis online uk anonymous paper writing service get link see url https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/essay-about-willy-loman/29/ ideas process essay sample sample business school admission essays dream job essay sample https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/cheap-super-active-viagra/100/ si tomo media pastilla de viagra hace efecto examples of case study reports good controversial topics research paper pfizer viagra patent click here quaid e azam mohammad ali jinnah essay in english Consider the following for BPT
- BioPhotonic Therapy stimulates the production of a vaccine based on ones particular virus or bacteria, therefore it is more specific and has greater effectiveness.
- Drugs often produce resistant strands of bacteria. Bacteria is far less likely to become resistant to BPT.
- More versatile, it works on many conditions. Whereas many drugs may be needed, causing multiple side effects.
- Stopping or starting BPT Therapy has no consequence, but if chemotherapies are stopped there exists possible consequences of drug resistance and further spread of the disease.
- Accidental overdoes is virtually impossible.
- Does not destroy benign Flora (helpful bacteria).
- Does not depress the immune defenses.
- Boosts overall immunological defenses of the body.
- Less expensive than many drugs.
(Dillon “Healing Photons” CH 1-10)